Dental Trauma at a Glance
The market‐leading at a Glance series is popular among students and newly qualified practitioners for its concise and simple approach and excellent illustrations.
Each bite‐sized chapter is covered in a double‐page spread with clear, easy‐to‐follow diagrams, supported by succinct explanatory text.
Covering a wide range of topics, books in the at a Glance series are ideal as introductory texts for teaching, learning and revision and are useful throughout university and beyond.
Everything you need to know about Dental Trauma … at a Glance!
Written in a short and concise manner, Dental Trauma at a Glance is a practical reference that contains essential information on the safe and effective clinical management of acute adult dental trauma injuries.
The book addresses the numerous types of adult dental injuries and contains guidance on how the correct identification and treatment of these injuries can be time sensitive. Filled with helpful illustrations and photographs, the text is formatted in a step-by-step manner for the reader to arrive at the correct diagnosis and the most up-to-date management for safe and optimum patient care.
- Provides the most contemporary must-have information for the clinical management of acute adult dental trauma
- Its format is quick and easy to use
- Offers a highly illustrated text with quality clinical photographs to aid with learning and revision
- Provides an understanding of traumatic adult dental injuries, their healing and an insight into their longer-term sequelae
A new addition to the popular at a Glance series, Dental Trauma at a Glance is an indispensable hands-on guide for dental students and general dental practitioners.
Accompanied by a companion website at http://www.wiley.com/go/alani/dental_trauma featuring:
- Multiple-choice questions to aid learning
- All figures from the book as downloadable PowerPoint slides